Free Case Review
Miami Accident Injury Attorneys
Accreditation and Awards
How We Help Accident Injury Victims...
- Provide convenient, 24/7, in-home consultation & case review
- Determine all recovery sources
- Deal with the opposition
- Resolve car related problems, repair, rental, loss of use
- Help coordinate your medical treatment
- Coordinate health insurance benefits
- Guide you through medical treatment
- Gather all bills & medical records
- Gather pertinent records to ensure you obtain the maximum possible recovery
- Demand monetary compensation
- Negotiate the best possible recovery
- File a formal lawsuit, when appropriate
- Litigate the case through the close of trial all while negotiating the process
- Fight to obtain the best recovery for you
- Negotiate your medical bills
- Ensure health insurance has paid your bills where possible
- Pay your bills / liens
- Pay your costs and fees from the recovery
- Issue you a check for the final proceeeds
We're With You All the Way!
Leading Miami Accident Lawyer Erik Alvarez, has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. As a managing member of A to Z Injury Law, he welcomes you to text or call him discuss your case.
We know that we are dealing with your life in our hands and we are going to strive for justice and the best case outcomes as well as the highest ultimate compensation on your behalf. Please don’t hesitate and CALL NOW and we will take you by the hand, step-by-step, so you can have peace of mind. Call (800) 990-HELP (4357) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What People Say
Meet Our Attorneys
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ATTORNEYS AND OUR STAFF.
MEET OUR TEAM
Erik Alexander Alvarez, EsqPartner
Ruben V. Chavez, EsqPartner
Bradley Perez, EsqAssociate Attorney
Michael SanchezAssociate Attorney
Jane Doe v. John Doe (Confidential Settlement)